When a Public Defender has withdrawn from a case due to conflict, our office may be appointed to your case by an order of the court. An attorney from our office within the appropriate circuit will be assigned to your case. It is our intent to provide representation under the Federal or State Constitution or as authorized by general law.
Each attorney is a member in good standing of The Florida Bar. If you have questions, or would like to contact us, please call the office within the circuit.
Cases the Public Defender has withdrawn from due to conflict:
- Criminal Traffic
- Criminal Contempt
- Violation of a County or Municipal Ordinance
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Violation of Probation or Community Control
- Motions Seeking Correction, Reduction or Modification of a Sentence
- Motions Seeking Post-conviction Relief
- Appeals for the Above Mentioned Cases
- Death Penalty Appeals
Photo copyright: wavebreakmediamicro / 123RF Stock Photo